To grow community through building guest loyalty and providing personal guest interactions that build genuine relationships with guests and result in a brand-aligned experience.
1. Provide polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all guests.
2. Maintain and deliver the Show aspect of the Cakery by leading the rituals, including music, cake walks, and candles, with both adults and children.
3. Actively engage guests through sampling and story-selling.
4. Prepare product for sale (pricing, packaging and labeling).
5. Maintain product level, quality and freshness.
6. When needed perform bakery/Cakery clerk functions.
7. Maintain sanitation standards in the cooler, freezer, prep area and sales area.
8. Cleans work area.
9. Communicate guest requests to management.
10. Communicate temperature breakdowns to supervisor.
11. Keeps supply area neat, clean and tidy at all times.
12. Maintains food safety standards including storage, cleanliness, sanitation and rotation.
13. Use cake manual as reference material.
14. Performs Cake Decorator functions as necessary such as icing cakes, writing on cakes, and other bronze level skills.
15. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
16. Performs Front Porch duties to ensure “guest arrival” standard is maintained.
17. Announce specials and sale info on the PA system.
18. Assist in product receiving and storage.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Effective communication, guest service and selling skills.
6. Must be at least 18 years old.
7. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.