To actively support the profitable operations of the meat department through sales maximization, production standards, and delivering yield standards from primals. Must be able to fully cut product from primals, work pre-packed product, and manage inventory levels relative to financial expectation.
1. Provides polite, friendly service to all customers.
2. Prepares product for sale (cutting, weighing, trimming) according to Floco Foods standards.
3. Prices, stocks, and rotates frozen and prepared meats and fresh meat case.
4. Provides special customer service requests (ie. special cuts, slicing, etc.).
5. Maintains sanitation standards in the cooler, sales and prep areas.
6. Maintains high quality, freshness and properly dated product available for sale.
7. Communicate temperature failures to supervisor.
8. Announce meat department sale items on the PA system.
9. Assist in product receiving and storage.
10. All other tasks as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 100 lbs. occasionally and 40 lbs. constantly.
4. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
5. Effective communication and customer service skills.
6. Must be at least 18 years old.
7. Must be able to work in a cold environment.
8. Ability to bend, kneel, and stand for extended periods of time.
9. Previous meat cutting experience.
10. Meat cutting skill test qualifications.