To provide excellent customer service through accurate pricing of merchandise sold.
1. Verify/audit prices in DSD categories, MDI categories, Perishable departments and ad items.
2. Update new prices in register system.
3. Update new prices on shelf tags and signs.
4. Update prices in the computer and on the shelf including displaying signs for discontinued items.
5. Audit scan error logs.
6. Ensure that all DSD price changes transmitted to the store are properly executed and shelf tags are printed and placed on the shelf (includes advertised and promotional items).
7. Perform as a stocker.
8. Perform as a cashier.
9. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. occasionally and 15 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of DSD/Scanning operations.
6. Ability to work well with computers.
7. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
8. Effective communication and customer service skills.
9. Demonstrate excellent math skills.
10. Ability to bend, kneel, and stand for extended periods of time.
11. Excellent organizational skills.