To supervise and ensure that every customer receives the fastest and most pleasant checkout experience possible through consistent execution of Floco Foods’ Customer Service Standards and Policies.
1. Maintenance of Customer Service Standards
a. Ensures that the front end standards detailed in the No Noticeable Wait Policy are met at all times.
b. Manages customer traffic flow from both the customer side and bagging side of the register using this positioning as an opportunity to interact with customers and monitor productivity.
c. Works with the Store Manager and Customer Service Manager to ensure that the schedule is written to provide the desired level of service within the established labor guides.
d. Trains cashiers to call additional employees to the front end as dictated by customer needs and established daily call-up list.
e. Handles customers and employees requests, refunds, overrides, and check approvals promptly, and professionally.
f. Ensures front end is clean, neat, and clutter free at all times and that the parking lot is free of debris and excessive carts.
g. Is a positive role model for all front end employees in speech, manner, dress, hygiene, and integrity.
h. Ensures all unused check lanes are blocked off when not is use.
i. Monitors and enforces all other front end policies related to Asset Protection and Shrink Control.
2. Training and Development of Front End Employees
a. Provides training and direction to employees not meeting the front end standards.
b. Communicates to the customer service manager, problem areas and employees not meeting performance standards.
c. Provides constant on-the-job feedback to front end employees about performance to maintain front end service level.
3. Process customer orders (including performing as a cashier or customer service clerk).
4. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. occasionally and 15 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of front end operations.
6. Ability to supervise people including training and development.
7. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
8. Effective communication and customer service skills.
9. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
10. Demonstrate successful use of math skills.
11. Ability to work well with computers.