Choose the products with precision and create the pallet to complete the orders for proper shipment to customers in accordance with Souto's quality and performance standards.
Faster travel, lift and lower speeds reduce order picking time, the most labor-intensive materials handling function.
• Accurately select, organize, and create the palette according to SQF standards of the correct products required by the customer, ensuring no damage occurs during delivery.
• Sealing and tagging containers, confirming accuracy of orders and signing pick tickets to confirm.
• Must operate and use a single or double pallet jack in a safe manner
• Must be able to reach, lift, and stack cases ranging in weight from 1 to 50 pounds.
• Responsible for following and completing all training documents and procedures as it relates to SQF
• May be required to perform other tasks as needed
• Become proficient on DSI and WMS programs.
• Meet and comply standard warehouse productivity.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
• Must be able to read, write and possess basic math skills
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Posses a strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines