To provide excellent customer service through produce department activities.
1. Provides polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all customers.
2. Prepares produce for display on the sales floor.
3. Stocks, prices, rotates, and places product on produce displays according to Floco Foods standards.
4. Maintains freshness and quality of produce product for sale.
5. Assists with unloading of product upon delivery.
6. Provides customer service with product knowledge, preparation, and product weighing.
7. Maintains sanitation standards in the backroom, cooler and sales area.
8. Communicate customer requests to management.
9. Communicate temperature breakdowns to management.
10. Performs front-end duties to ensure “no noticeable wait.”
11. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Effective communication and customer service skills.
6. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
7. Must be at least 18 years old