To provide excellent customer service through deli/bakery department activities.
1. Provide polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all customers.
2. Prepare product for sale (frying, cutting, slicing, baking, weighing, and pricing).
3. Maintain product level, quality and freshness.
4. Maintain sanitation standards in the cooler, freezer, prep area and sales area.
5. Communicate customer requests to management.
6. Communicate temperature breakdowns to supervisor.
7. Keep supply area neat, clean and tidy at all times.
8. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
9. Performs front end duties to insure “customer arrival” standard is maintained.
10. Announce specials and sale info on the PA system.
11. Assist in product receiving and storage.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Effective communication, customer service and selling skills.
6. Must be at least 18 years old.
7. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.