The Community Table Coordinator will support events in the store including monetized events and sampling.
Inside our 4 Walls
1. Execute community driving and monetized events in the stores 4-5 times a week.
• Assist with in-store events such as Birthday Parties and Pairings.
• Prepare and conduct events at the Community Table.
• Assist with Thirsty Thursday events
• Support vendor sponsored sampling at the sampling stand.
2. Assist with large catering sales.
Outside our 4 Walls
3. Work with CMM on local social posts to support marketing initiatives as needed.
4. Support CMM on outside selling with a key emphasis on seasonal goals.
5. Provide support to Cart 2 Class as needed.
6. Support events in the community including activations at sponsorships and store-based outreach.
1. Passion for food and ability to tell stories. Desire to prepare food and share tips and tricks a plus.
2. Experience in retail, preferably with the Lowes Foods Brand
3. Knowledge of Lowes Foods store departments
4. Ability to lift 25 lbs. occasionally and 15 lbs. constantly.
5. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
6. Strong communication skills to work with internal and external stakeholders.
7. Strong organization and project management skills. Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment.
8. Must be at least 18 years of age.