Ensure consistent and memorable customer experiences through the superior show quality and customer service by training and demonstrating the four priorities (Safety, Friendliness, Show and Efficiency), evaluating, and coaching employees responsible for applying them. Supervise and perform all functions related to sales related assets.
1. Strong communication and partnering skills.
2. Knowledge and application of operations within a retail environment.
3. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
4. Knowledge and application of the principles of differentiated learning.
5. Leadership experience with direct reports.
6. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
7. Ability to work well with others.
8. Ability to lift 25 lbs. occasionally and 15 lbs. constantly.
9. Must be at least 18 years old.
10. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
11. Demonstrate successful use of math skills.
12. Ability to work well with computers.
13. Knowledge of Front End operations.
14. Ability to work shifts during peak times (such as 10-7) at least 3-4 days per week.